Are you an individual who is motivated to maintain client relationships and enjoys the challenge of seeking new opportunities? FluidPRO Oilfield Services is looking for a Sales Representatives to service customers in the Northern Alberta area. Reporting to the President and the Sales Manager, this individual will be responsible for reaching business targets, maintaining key customer accounts and relationships; providing exceptional customer service, gathering feedback and developing new growth opportunities. Excellent sales, time management, negotiation and communication skills are essential. Experience in Logistics is preferred.
- Develop Company Growth Opportunities
- Gather market and customer information and share with other FluidPRO salesmen
- Maintain relationships with existing customers
- Coordinate efforts with Operations to develop and exploit new and existing sales opportunities
- Acquire customers and submit weekly sales reports
- Assist and participate in various sales and networking groups
- Organize and participate in trade shows and other promotional activities
- Assist with the development and implementation of corporate and local marketing strategies
- Participate in sales meetings and conference calls
- Record activities, sales and order information, and report regularly.
- Make accurate cost calculations and provide customers with bids and quotes
- Submit expense reports monthly, as required.
- Minimum of one year of oilfield sales experience preferred.
What You Can Expect:
- Opportunities for advancement
- Ongoing mentorship and training to facilitate success
- A very generous compensation package
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to email@example.com or fill out the form below.
At FluidPRO Oilfield Services we value our employees. We emphasis a work life balance, including giving back to our community. Thank you in advance for application, but please note that only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
Back to Careers