Human Resources Coordinator
FluidPRO is celebrating 10 years in business! Our company remains focused on client satisfaction, providing quality transportation and pumping services throughout Alberta, BC & beyond. At FluidPRO, we are tireless in our pursuit of excellence for today, tomorrow and future years to come!
As our company expands, so does our team! We are seeking a Human Resources Coordinator to join our Clairmont team. Reporting to the HR Director, the HR Coordinator is a key component of the business’ operations, collaborating with all levels of staff on a daily basis. The HR Coordinator provides an employee-centered and effective HR support service to the organization across all service lines and bases to achieve the organization’s goals and objectives.
What will you do in this role?
- Collaborate with the managers to create & post job descriptions, conduct preliminary screening of applicants and interviews, schedule interviews, conduct reference checks and draft job offers & employment contracts.
- In collaboration with HSE, communicate with new hires, coordinate & carry out onboarding activities
- Conduct orientation sessions and provide guidance on Payroll, Benefits, RRSP, Financial Wellness programs, and more.
- Liaise with Payroll on compensation, new onboarding forms, etc.
- Administration of Employee Benefits program
- Manage crew accommodations (housing & hotels)
- Plan & organize employee birthdays, service awards, etc.
- Manage and maintain all Canada Alberta Job Grant applications for Learning and Development courses for all employees.
- Record-keeping and system maintenance for all private personnel data.
- Perform employee requests such as employment letters and assistance in benefits claims.
- Assist in compilation of monthly/quarterly Newsletter.
- Prepare source documentation needed for new hires and effective changes in pay, status, or benefits.
- Assist with the preparation of the performance review process.
- Support various HR projects as initiated or assigned by the supervisor.
Who are we searching for? We’re looking for a flexible, friendly, team player who has:
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Certificate, diploma, degree or designation in Human Resources.
- Excellent attention to detail skills
- Ability to learn, unlearn, and relearn.
- Previous HR generalist experience in a fast-paced environment with a growing company, ideally mid-size.
- In-depth understanding of sourcing tools, such as resume databases and multiple job boards.
- Experience with social media recruiting.
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a very fast-paced environment with strict deadlines and changing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information.
- Good understanding of employment law, contract law and human rights.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices, and procedures.
- Aptitude to learn with an open-minded perspective for new ideas.
- Above-average competency in MS Office suite of tools.
Education and Experience:
- Certificate, diploma, degree, or designation in Human Resources an asset.
- At least two years related experience required.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive Salary based on individual skillset and experience.
- Competitive Health, dental, and disability insurance plans.
- Health Care Spending Account.
- Encouragement and financial support for continuous learning & development programs and numerous opportunities for growth and mentorship.
- Employer matched RRSP program.
If you are an outgoing & passionate professional looking for a challenging opportunity and a rewarding career, look no further.
Back to Careers