With a reputation of exemplary service, FluidPRO is recognized as a leading provider of transportation and fluid pumping services in Northern Alberta. FluidPRO is a locally owned, family oriented company that experiences continual growth in the industry; with a dynamic team that is committed to safety and superior customer service. We are looking for a good-natured, hard-working HSE Coordinator who wants to build a rewarding career in our energetic and collaborative work environment.
The HSE Coordinator provides safety leadership, support, and coordination to all areas of operations at FluidPRO. This position coordinates with other Managers, ensuring regulatory compliance and a safe working environment. Our ideal candidate has proven experience maintaing multiple compliance systems in the transporation industry. This role requires the ability to maintain an on-call rotation of week on/week off.
Desired Qualifications and Experience
- Completion of a college or university degree in a Management related field; specifically, certification in Occupational Health and Safety
- CRSP (Canadian Registered Safety Professional) considered an asset
- 2+ years’ experience in an HSE role with demonstrated leadership development and team building success
- Previous Transportation industry and fleet experience preferred
- Knowledge of applicable HSE regulations, codes, practices and standards
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Ability to multi-task in a multi-office/location organization
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure Regulatory Compliance of fleet and employees.
- Track & Report the frequency, severity, and cost of collisions, workers’ compensation injury claims, other disability claims and other losses
- Build and maintain policies, practices and procedures essential to and in compliance with CoR Audits
- Lead and oversee Collision Files, Disability work & Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Help ensure Mission, Values & Vision are communicated in ways our employees and our clients understand
- Gather, organize, analyze, and report out on a variety of safety performance data and assist management in their response
- Conduct Investigations, prepare reports
- Liaise with Operations
- Liaise with Client’s, the public, & industry as assigned
- Assist reviewing, developing, updating the variety of manuals including corporate Safety Manual
- Conduct monthly Safety Meetings
- Monitor & Ensure Electronic logs are completed properly and proper training are implemented to meet the federal guidelines in Canada and the US.
- Assist in New Employee Orientations
- Maintain online Safety Management Systems such as Avetta, Complyworks, WorkHub.
- Assist with PPE Inventory, tracking, distribution, etc.
Back to Careers